\= Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 is a tool that teaches how to use all of these features of Outlook in a quick and easy manner. The book includes all the right information for the Outlook, yet it's clear explanations and straightforward style help experienced users make an easy transition when upgrading to Outlook 2003. Other tasks covered in the book include:
* Creating task lists.
* Managing a calendar.
* Logging important events in the journal.
* Making notes to remind about important tasks.
* Scheduling meetings and inviting coworkers.
* Communicating with others using e-mail.
* Importing and exporting files.